Recruitment Process Outsourcing has been established as a key business process for over 15 years; yet the value, benefits and risks still remain at question. This is largely due to ever-changing models, increased use of jargon and market rumours that are based on little fact or case study.
The session will be attended by people leaders and business leaders who simply want to consider their resourcing options, who are specifically considering an RPO, who are looking at a second generation RPO or that currently run an RPO. Together we will tackle questions such as:
- Does implementing RPO mean the HR Director loses control of resourcing?
- Can cost really be saved through RPO?
- Does a cost saving mean I can expect a drop in candidate and service quality?
- Can an 'outsourced team' really understand my business?
- Does one model fit all? What are my options?
- What does 'good value' look like?
- What processes should be incorporated in an RPO (referencing, onboarding, induction?)?
- What technology should I use?
- How long does implementation take?
- What has and has not worked in the past?
- What are the major risks?
Click here to book your place.